CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 4 June 2009

Zombie!

That's right folks.

Rob Motherfucking Zombie.

More Human Than Human
with White Zombie


I'm having a hard time finding official videos that don't have embedding disabled. It's aggravating.

So I will just post these videos (that someone else filmed) from when I saw Rob Zombie play live at The NorVa in January 2008. It was definitely one of the most awesome shows I've ever been to.

Lords Of Salem


Dragula

2 comments:

Mike said...

I am a little funny about Rob, I love some of his stuff, and some of it sounds all the same, but what is good, is really good!

Cherlyn said...

As much of a fan as I am, I do get what you mean. It seems like all of his songs are either horror themed or about cars. He's awesome though. And if you ever get a chance to see him live, DO IT!