CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 7 June 2009

Random musical coincidence

So I'm at work today, running the shop by myself all day. Because of this, I have the radio on the salon tuned to a local rock station. Because, in case you haven't noticed, that's how I roll.

So the radio station plays one of my favorite songs ever, One by Metallica, the video for which contains footage from the film "Johnny Got His Gun."

Not two minutes after the song is over, I get a text message. Rob Zombie, who I follow on Twitter, has Tweeted: "Just finished watching Johnny Got His Gun. Wow, what a fun way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon."

Random? Yes.

Coincidence? Of course.

Still pretty frickin' cool? You bet!

1 comments:

KnightHead said...

there is no coincidence! this just PROVES the epic cosmic significance/resonance of Metallica!